Classifieds / Advertising rates
In Vintage Views
- VSCNA Members can advertise for free in the "classifieds" section included in every issue.
- VSCNA Members can run a 1/4-page ad for $20 (Their design & graphics).
- NON-members will be charged $40 for same.
- Larger sizes available at higher prices.
On this website / page
- VSCNA Members can advertise for free.
- NON-members will be charged $20.
To contact the classifieds manager send an e-mail to
Asher Schlusselberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good used & NOS 96 Parts: (02/20/2017)
As I no longer own a 96 and am unlikely to have another, I need to clean out the basement.
For sale as a lot: Two NOS (aftermarket) primed front fenders (one left, one right), bought for 1973 model 96 and will fit other late 95/96s with same parking light/turn signal setup; two used doors (white with green interior panels), fair to good condition, glass intact, no mirrors or interior latch release; one used bumper from mid-1960s (chrome); and two boxes full of assorted parts, including taillight lenses, instruments, radio, intake manifold, carb, etc., some working, some not.
$400 OBO for everything, must take all.
For pickup only in Boston, MA
Call Bert between 9 am and 9 pm any day, 857-500-0856.