Classifieds / Advertising rates
In Vintage Views
- VSCNA Members can advertise for free in the "classifieds" section included in every issue.
- VSCNA Members can run a 1/4-page ad for $20 (Their design & graphics).
- NON-members will be charged $40 for same.
- Larger sizes available at higher prices.
On this website / page
- VSCNA Members can advertise for free.
- NON-members will be charged $20.
To contact the classifieds manager send an e-mail to
Asher Schlusselberg: firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1972 Sonett(02/24/2017)
99,450 miles, $800 OBO. Project car from Colorado, Metal work is surprisingly free of rust, located in southern Vermont.
- 1968/1969 Sonett V4 Part out. (04/30/2017)
Most parts excluding chassis and seats available. Condition is "ready for rework" for most parts.
Fiberglass hood and rear section: Must go by 06/01/2017 or they will meet their end, no room to store.
Parts located in Cleveland Heights, OH.
All offers accepted:
216 202 4393
- Four Soccerball Wheels: (03/22/2017)
In very good condition with nearly new 165x15 tires and center caps.
Sold as a set only. Pickup preferred.
Contact Jim Bell at email@example.com
- Used and some new parts for SAAB 95, 96 and 99 models (1960 to 1980): (02/26/2017)
Body, glass, mechanical, and interior items. Examples: 1971 to 1976 type model 99 side view chrome mirrors, $25 plus shipping; 1969 to 1975 model 99 windshields $50 must be picked up in Western Mass.;
Saab 95/96 V4 model new reproduction steel jack ports; used V4 transmission matched gear sets and complete transmissions for rebuild; fenders, doors, hoods, 99 radiator fans, 95 rear chrome, etc. No part is too small to inquire about.
Roger S. Harris
413-739-1806 (EST) evenings and weekends
or email your needs at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Good used & NOS 96 Parts: (02/20/2017)
As I no longer own a 96 and am unlikely to have another, I need to clean out the basement.
For sale as a lot: Two NOS (aftermarket) primed front fenders (one left, one right), bought for 1973 model 96 and will fit other late 95/96s with same parking light/turn signal setup; two used doors (white with green interior panels), fair to good condition, glass intact, no mirrors or interior latch release; one used bumper from mid-1960s (chrome); and two boxes full of assorted parts, including taillight lenses, instruments, radio, intake manifold, carb, etc., some working, some not.
$400 OBO for everything, must take all.
For pickup only in Boston, MA
Call Bert between 9 am and 9 pm any day, 857-500-0856.