Classifieds / Advertising rates
In Vintage Views
- VSCNA Members can advertise for free in the "classifieds" section included in every issue.
- VSCNA Members can run a 1/4-page ad for $20 (Their design & graphics).
- NON-members will be charged $40 for same.
- Larger sizes available at higher prices.
On this website / page
- VSCNA Members can advertise for free.
- NON-members will be charged $20.
To contact the classifieds manager send an e-mail to
Asher Schlusselberg: email@example.com
- R1968 Saab Sonett ll V4, #695 (of 1610 V4’s produced) (05/28/2018)
1971 Saab 96 for sale: 05/25/2018)
It is inspected and runs pretty good. A few problems with it include rusted out bottoms of doors, needs some metal work over the rear wheels but not at the shock absorber sites, and that is about it.
The car can easily be completely restored.
The car is located in Thurman, New York - about 30 miles northwest of Lake George, NY.
Saab 99s for sale: 05/16/2018)
1971 Saab 99, 2D purple ( Gilbert Grape)
Can be made runnable fairly easily, western car. $995
1971 Saab 99, 4D, white
Needs a little more work, ( clogged fuel pickup), well worth fixing. $795
99 parts cars: 1971, 1974, plus 1986 900 too.
Also have a some ’69 96 parts left over.
Located in southeast Idaho. 208-787-2495
The 1968 Sonett ll V4 was the successor to the Sonett ll two stroke model, which was discontinued after the introduction of emission control regulations in U.S. The V4 engine proved to be strong and reliable, permitting modifications to enhance performance.
This car is an early 1990’s Jack Ashcraft restoration. It was fashioned as a more civilized version of “Fast Freddy”, Jack’s highly modified race car. Significant improvements are:
* Recently rebuilt 1.7 liter engine
* Recently rebuilt transaxle
* Isky F66 camshaft
* Oversized pistons
* Bored and honed engine block
* Milled cylinder head
* Weber 32/36 DGAV 2 barrel carb
* 2 barrel intake manifold
While not quite up to Fast Freddy’s spec’s, it was rated at 135 BHP at delivery. After a brief autocross career, the car has been retired to a life of leisure as a weekend driver and show car entry.
Priced at $17,500. Car is located in Cincinnati, Ohio.
Contact Jim Bell at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513 444 7776 (cell).
- To All Saab models 93-95-96-97 owners: 05/08/2018)
I have recently acquired a VERY large inventory of vintage Saab parts for the above Saabs, lots and lots of NOS, very good used parts, plus reproductions. Probably enough to completely build a couple cars, so if you are looking for a rare part or any part or parts give me a try. You can reach me at:
email@example.com , or if you would rather phone me: 603-344-9411
Here’s just a VERY partial list of items I have:
Reproduction Saab-logo mud flaps
New front exhaust mufflers
New rear mufflers
Elephant ear emblems
Headlight unit plastic replacement screws
Ronal type rims
Wood steering wheels
New headliners/for all models
AND 10,000 MORE PARTS
WE SHIP DAILY USPS
GIVE US A TRY
- 2 V-4 era transmissions 05/08/2018)
One Sonett III, one standard. With bell housings. Stored inside.
$100.00 for both, pickup only, Corning, NY
- Rescued Saab Parts for Sale 03/23/2018)
Glass for both 2T and V4 96’s including front& rear windshields, side glass front and rear and a few pieces for a 95 as well.
Taillight lenses for 96 and 95s. Switches, door handles, chrome trim and complete carbs, single and triple as well as carb parts-floats, jets, etc.
If you need something specific I probably have it.
Text or email Tom at
Tasman186@gmail.com or 405-388-0386
- Saab Parts from Sweden: 02/14/2018)
1. Saab Banana Gas/Oil can
Version 1. To fit beside the spare wheel, also V4 model.
2. Saab Banana Gas/Oil can
Version 2. To fit beside the spare wheel, also V4 model.
3. Head gasket NEW
850cc shortnose up to 1964. 0.6 mm Copper
4. Waterpump resto kit
NEW for 93-96 up to 1964
PayPal or Bank wire payment
Shipping at cost with tracking service.
Please send an email if any questions.
More pictures available.
- 2 V-4 era transmissions (02/03/2018)
One Sonett III & one standard.
With bell housings.
$100.00 for both, pickup only, Corning, NY
- Replacement Sunroof Gears for Classic 900 (01/30/2018)
Replaces the white nylon gears that wear out. Made of anodized aluminum. This is the most common thing to wear out in your sunroof, you used to have to purchase a whole motor to replace this part, motors are no longer available from SAAB. Very easy to install.
Grieco Brothers Saab
- Saab 99 Parts For Sale (12/18/2017)
1.7L Triumph engine and transmission – both with about 70k miles and in good running shape - $125
4 soccer ball rims that are in reasonable shape, with 4 tires that I would only trust for another couple of hundred miles as they are likely on the cusp of being dry rotted. - $100
4 steel rims (with hubcaps) that have 4 winter tires mounted that are in great shape. $150
4 sets of rotors and pads that are brand new. - $150
Prices do not include shipping
Michael Stevens - in Northern CT
- Saab 96 V4 Parts For Sale (12/11/2017)
New fan bearing $25
New set of rear side window rubber $75
Used parts: Mechanical fuel pump rod $10
Carb mount with PCV $15
Two 96 hubcaps-- one decent, one poor $15
Bundle of chrome side trim-- most good$15
Factory/Dealer loose leaf Saab 96 V4 Workshop Manual--1968-72. Print date January 1972. Very detailed and complete. Missing front cover $65
- Library collection and have found six (6) Saab related items (11/26/2017)
I would like to sell all plus a most interesting and rare 1966 Dow Promotional Brochure. Also a Sonett III Front Muffler/Pipe.
1. 1989 Saab Sales Brochure, $20 plus $5 shipping
2. 1976 Clymer Saab Shop Manual, $20 plus $5 shipping
3. 1970 Chiltons Saab Repair & Tune-Up Guide, $20 plus $5 shipping
4. Saab Scania V-4 Service Manual, $50 plus $5 shipping
5. Saab-Scania Sonett III Service Manual, $50 plus $5 shipping
6. BIG BIG Saab Service Manual, $70 plus $6 shipping
7. 1966 DOW Promo Brochure (rare) $30 plus $5 shipping
8. Sonett III Front Crossover Pipe/Muffler $40 plus $15 shipping.
2586 Lucas Tpke
High Falls, NY 12440
- Used and some new parts for SAAB 95, 96 and 99 models (1960 to 1980): 10/14/2017
Body panels, glass, mechanical, and interior items.
1971 to 1976 type model 99 side view chrome mirrors, $25 plus shipping;
1969 to 1975 model 99 windshields $50 must be picked up in Western Mass.
Saab 95/96 V4 model new reproduction steel jack ports
Used V4 transmission matched gear sets and complete transmissions for rebuild; fenders, doors, hoods, 99 radiator fans, 95 rear chrome, lens, etc. No part is too small to inquire about.
Roger S. Harris
email your needs to firstname.lastname@example.org
or leave a message at 413-739-1806 (EST) evenings and weekends.
- Saab GT750 or GT850 wanted 02/14/2018
Nice car or project.
I know they are difficult to find, but I have not given up yet.
Please let me know, any leads appreciated.
- Saab Quantum Formula S Wanted
Nice car or project.
- Old, dead or dying VDO speedometers (03/15/2018)
- I am looking for a driver’s side outside door handle with a working key for my 1960 93F. (10/17/2017)
This is not interchangeable with a door handle from a 95/96
Please contact me at 416-537-1177
or via email: email@example.com
Larry A. Lewis