The newsletter for the VSCNAAdvertising - Page samples
The Vintage Views is the newsletter for the Vintage Saab Club of North America. Always informative. Always SAAB. Always vintage. With the inclusion of nostalgic looks at articles from Saab clubs' pasts and new articles ranging from event reports and how-to's to fictional stories of Saab adventure, it is cover-to-cover readable and some might say, coffee-table beautiful.
- VSCNA Members can advertise for free in the "classifieds" section included in every issue.
- VSCNA Members can run a 1/4-page ad for $20 (Their design & graphics).
- NON-members will be charged $40 for same.
- Larger sizes available at higher prices.
To whet your appetite, here is the Table of Contents for the Spring 2016 newsletter:
- Champagne Suck - Pg. 3-4
- The Preliminary Event - Pg. 5
- "...Bringing a Smile..." - Pg. 6
- Walt Koopman Saab - Pg. 7
- Sonett Wiper Wiring - Pg. 8
- Reinstall V4 Distributor - Pg. 9-10
- Electromotion - Pg. 11
- My Saab Story - Pg. 14-15
- Adding Disk Brakes - Pg. 16-17
- A Well Built Swede - Pg. 18-20
- The Main Event - Pg. 22-27
- Sweden Brews a Storm - Pg. 28-30
- Tips & Tricks from Tim - Pg. 31-32
- Stressful Saab Find - Pg. 33-34
- Bruce's Blog - Pg. 36-37
- Classifieds - Pg. 38-39
These scans (samples from three 2004 issues) hopefully give you some idea of what to expect from the newsletter that is delivered to members on a regular basis.