The newsletter for the VSCNAAdvertising - Page samples
The Vintage Views is the newsletter for the Vintage Saab Club of North America. Always informative. Always SAAB. Always vintage. With the inclusion of nostalgic looks at articles from Saab clubs' pasts and new articles ranging from event reports and how-to's to fictional stories of Saab adventure, it is cover-to-cover readable and some might say, coffee-table beautiful.
- VSCNA Members can advertise for free in the "classifieds" section included in every issue.
- VSCNA Members can run a 1/4-page ad for $20 (Their design & graphics).
- NON-members will be charged $40 for same.
- Larger sizes available at higher prices.
To whet your appetite, here is the Table of Contents for the Fall 2016 newsletter:
- Lose Second Gear? - Pg. 4
- 2016 Saabs-n-Food - Pg. 6-7
- 2015 Sonett to Oregon - Pg. 8-9
- Converting to MC Instr. - Pg. 10-12
- 2016 SOC in Georgia - Pg. 13-15
- Check the Ground! - Pg. 16-17
- 96 Sport to Full Monte - Pg. 18
- Growing up Saab - Pg. 22
- Marge's Journey - Pg. 23-24
- My SAAB Sob Story - Pg. 25
- Swedish Car day XVII - Pg. 26
- Saab-Norton Project - Pg. 27-28
- Like Saab, Like Soob - Pg. 28-30
- Bruce's Blog - Pg. 32-35
- Four Old Friends - Pg. 36-37
- Classifieds - Pg. 38-39
These scans (samples from three 2004 issues) hopefully give you some idea of what to expect from the newsletter that is delivered to members on a regular basis.