Neat stuff for you from the VSCNA.
The VSCNA is a full service Saab club. Offering its members resources in video and book form is a fractional slice of the whole that is the VSCNA pie. The club library is stuffed full with delectable chunks of information sweetened with historical nicknacks. Here is but a taste.
- -$25.00- plus $5.00 postage and handling (Outside USA add $15.00 for postage and handling)
This 100 page, 8 1/2" X 11" fountain of knowledge is often referred to as the "Sonett Bible." It has an amazing amount of information, much of which is applicable to the 95 and 96. It makes fascinating technical reading for anyone interested in this rare Saab.
- The reprint is now available.
Send a check or money order, made out to "VSCNA", to:
333 St. Andrews Road
Walden NY 12586
- Technical training on every Saab brake ever manufactured - click here
This hands-on videotape was created during a New Jersey Saab Owner's Club meeting at the Saab Technical Training Facility and is lead by John Moss, Saab's Technical Training Master Mechanic. More than THREE HOURS of NTSC video on VHS leads you through the heady times of all-wheel-drums to the elegant ABS of today.
- Tear down of a Saab 900 5-speed transmission
This how-to videotape was created during a meeting at the Saab Technical Training Facility and is lead by John Moss, Saab's Technical Training Master Mechanic. Two hours of NTSC video on VHS leads you through many of the questions and answers as two transmissions are torn down before your eyes.
- John Moss narrates the entire procedure, displaying the special Saab tools needed for the job, as well as important points to look for and various work-arounds. This videtoape covers all 5-speed Saab transmissions used in the first generation 900.
Send a check or money order, made out to "Seth D. Bengelsdorf", to:
PayPal, send toSeth D. Benglsdorf
30 Puritan Drive
Port Chester, NY 10573
or send a personal check made out to:
Vintage Saab Club of North America
P.O. Box 4362
Manchester, NH 03108-4362